September 26, 2005

AZ, Part hmm.

I have no idea exactly how many times I've traveled to AZ after living there for a few years, but I guess it would be in the multiples of tens though.

Well, thanks to k_sra, I can add one more trip there. By her natural boredom repelling charisma in what most would consider a monotonous task, she has inspired me to re-hike some of my favorite trails that have been left vacant for many months - (If a cactus falls in the desert and no one hears it does it still make a noise?)

I bet I can muster up some distinct similarities between her daily ride and my high desert hikes. After all, they do have many characteristics in common, at least from our mutual perspectives.

3 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

I am again jealous of all of your vacation time.

7:46 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger dag said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'll try and squeeze in a couple of days of business into my adventure schedule.

7:50 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Nah, I'd prefer to live vicariously through you and your adventures. Just post pictures and descriptions for me.

9:52 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home