August 26, 2004

I Got Screwed

Yup, big time. A whole eight inches.

Get your mind out of the gutter, perv! This ain't that kind of Blog!

My driver's front tire in the Tahoe took a 8" screw. What the hell does anyone use an 8" screw for, damn. Luckily the tires came with full coverage when I bought them. Covered the fix, and got the beasty rubber donuts rotated at the same time. I've been itching for a flat in the Hummer H1 (NOT the H2) so I could finally test out the tire inflation system on it, but NO! it had to be the Tahoe. I briefly thought about running the Hummer over the mega-screw that was pulled out of the flat tire, but I'd rather let it occur naturally than to stage a puncture.

You know it's a boring day when the most exciting thing to do is contemplate giving yourself a flat tire. maybe tomorrow i'll get my energy back. I think k_sra is hoarding most of the available motivational energy in the Eastern U.S. for her American Idol debut. Make sure to wish her luck here:

http://k-srasra.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

hey, look it's a bird, it's a plane... it's Buddha Pest!

Dag, I'm sorry for sucking up all the great energy on the eastern seaboard. You can have it back for awhile if I flop. Otherwise, no dice.

So you want a screw with that hummer. Typical.

10:18 AM, August 27, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

Hey there buddha_pest, good to hear from you and hope all is well. I think it was one of those right wing conspiricy screws that attacked my Tahoe!

8:48 AM, August 30, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

k_sra, what good is a hummer without a screw? Ha! Don't worry about your energy consumption, I'll try and reroute any and all you need for your aspirations from the DC area, seems to be a lot of wasted energy down here anyway!

8:52 AM, August 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home