May 24, 2006

Time to Kill




dag took a tumble, fall down and go boom. Doc say at least one week off my feet. I'm bored already. Oh well, guess I'll do some blogging. I now have come to the conclusion that not only is blogging boring, but nobody looks at my blog anyway, so I guess this is truley, sincerely a complete waste of time. Hopefully my nurse will arrive soon, so I can have some fun.

Don't be suprised to see lots of pictures and few words. Some pictures may follow a theme, see if you can guess what it is. If you come up with one, you may be spending too much time here in blogland.




5 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Hey, I'm here. Whenever you post something new you pop up to the top of my blog list. I just didn't have much to say about the last two posts.

10:41 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger dag said...

Interesting. I wonder how many other watch lists I'm on? How does one create watch list of their own? I feel left out.

2:56 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Go here, and add the blogs you'd like to watch then add their code to your blog. Then go here and add their code to your blog if you'd like to see who's visiting, from where, and how often.

3:41 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger dag said...

Can I configure it so I can see who is visiting other peoples blogs? Now that would be fun.

5:42 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger k_sra said...

ooh, Dag and Nursy! Kinky! ; )

Whadya do? Fight a bear?

Your theme is "weapons of destruction"

6:10 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home