March 07, 2005

Home Again

Brutus is happy to see my return. He didn't eat much while I was gone so I am told.

Phoenix was greener than I have ever seen it. More like Iowa than Arizona. The normal mountianous rocks were all covered with green grass and flowers. Nothing short of amazing. Spent more time to the East of Phoenix than planned, hiking up in the Superstition Mtns. I did make it up to Prescott and Sedona for a couple of days, but the scenery seemed more incredible down in the valley of the sun.

I've started a little research project into finding the location of the Lost Dutchman's gold mine. It's probably just a long standing hoax to keep the tourists interested in the Superstition Mountains, but if it's not, there's gold in them thar hills and dag is going to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home