October 18, 2004

Yummy Chianti

Sipping a glass, or two or three, of Chianti and enjoying the view off of my deck today. Perfect weather here on the East Coast. Cool enough for a sweatshirt but warm enough to settle in to a good book, enjoy the breeze and take a break to watch the clouds roam overhead.

I took the liberty of extending the weekend a day. Monday should be part of the weekend anyway, all the time. Tonight I think I’ll rent a movie and get my fix of overbugeted action in a completely unrealistic plot.

Last night I had a few people over and watched the Vikings game. Not really a huge football fan, but it was a fun game to watch. Lotsa points scored and good hard hits. I may have to make that a more regular thing.

This is how I felt a few days ago.

Ggrrrrrr!

This is how I feel today.

Aaaaahhh!



4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Very nice. I continue to be jealous of you.

Would you like me to post your pictures somewhere?

6:27 PM, October 18, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

Naah, I think I've got the link thing working, as long as I can find enough storage space online for the pics I'll be alright. Thanks a bunch for the offer though. I'll post a few of the vacation pics in the near future.

9:08 AM, October 19, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

It's good to have you back, dag. Isn't despair.com the best?

10:33 AM, October 19, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

One for every situation, mood and person.

2:45 PM, October 19, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home