October 15, 2004

Back in the Groove

Now, I think I have this posting a picture thing down to the point that I may be able to link some pics, thanks to the help of Worldgineer and k_sra.

So don't fret with my momentary lapse of frustration, not unlike that of a squirrel forgetting where he stored his nuts for the winter.

And Worldgineer, if you look at the pics I emailed out, it wasn't just the gorilla doing the teapot, in fact he was the easiest to get to do it. The hard ones were the cacti, imagine trying to get a coouple dozen cacti all to do the teapot at the same time, quite a daunting task. And that scorpion, I must have spent 30 minutes trying to convince him to get in to that pose.

Oh well. dag is back to normal. Stress free and plotting what to do for an adventure next. near, far, high, low... Any suggestions?

5 Comments:

Blogger dag said...

Emily, and I mean this in kindness, but are you smoking crack?

5:41 PM, October 15, 2004  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I think you likely went about it wrong with the scorpion. You should have just asked him to sing the song. It's tough to sing the song without doing the pose.

6:22 PM, October 15, 2004  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

//what to do for an adventure next. near, far, high, low...//

What are the parameters? How much time/money do you have to spend? Dog sledding through the arctic might be fun if Brutus is up to it.

6:25 PM, October 15, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

Dog sledding in the arctic is a nogo. I lived in Minnesota long enough. Cold sucks.

I suppose the cost limitations are a few grand the geo limitations are I'd prefer to stay in the U.S. I'm kind of traveled out right now, so something local (DC) would be nice. Give me another month and I'll be ready for a more long distance adventure again. It's nice to be home now, kind of got used to the relaxing and lounging thing over the weekend.

10:03 AM, October 18, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

It is so important not to lose one's nuts... especially in winter time. I rather liked the cacti karaoke.

3:15 PM, October 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home