October 21, 2004

Dirty dag

Spend last evening helping a buddy get his car unstuck from a mud pit. Oh, what fun. What a dunce. I can't even begin to figure out what he was thinking. His '99 mustang was sunk up past the bottom of the doors. It was fun to yank it out with my beast's winch, but I got quite filthy hooking up the cable. Much to my delight, mud continues to wash off quite easily when taking a shower. Can't say the same for his ride, it will take at least half a dozen washes to get it clean again, especially after I spun my tires enough to coat the entire vehicle quite nicely.

3 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Hehehe, I love your titles...

2:29 PM, October 25, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

I hope it didn't disappoint you...

3:31 PM, October 25, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

Oh no, you never disappoint.

1:45 PM, October 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home