July 13, 2005

No really, say it like it is..

....I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal?

- Edgar Friendly aka Denis Leary, in the movie Demolition Man

2 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Part of this complete breakfast!

So what you're saying is you really want to be Denis Leary.

2:29 PM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger dag said...

Yikes. No. I would never want the fame, but I do sometimes find his attitude refreshing.

8:48 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home