May 02, 2005

Time to Fly?

I'm contemplating moving. I'm open to just about anything. Anyone know of a perfect quiet location with access to the real outdoors, fun nightlife, normal people, a change of seasons, close basic amenities, and practical legislation? Or is that just WAY too much to ask for one spot?

Maybe it's just Spring in the air and I see things blooming. I'm going to get out of town and do some exploring. If I still feel this way when I get back, then I'm going to find a new home.

4 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

I hear the Phoenix area is nice. Meets many of your requirements.

2:01 PM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger dag said...

Phoenix is good, but too hot in the summer and much to populated. Northern AZ has promise, I spent lots of time around Prescott/Sedona and really liked it, but really want to experience something new.

Anyone been to Helena, MT?

6:05 PM, May 18, 2005  
Blogger El Fid said...

How's this for a what if: Vancouver, BC. No, wait, even better, Whistler, BC. I'd stake my Pulitzer on it.

4:08 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger dag said...

Never thought of Canada. Lots of woods = good. I don't know enough about the cities. I'll look into them. I am slightly hesitant about relocating outside of the U.S. though.

7:02 PM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home