November 14, 2005

The Can-Can't-Greatful-Dead list

Silly lists – usually never perpetuate them, but this one caught me thinking. From k_sra.

7 Things I Can Do
1. Kick Ass
2. Design aircraft
3. The splits
4. Influence Strategic Policy
5. Use a pick
6. Party all night and into the dawn
7. Forgive

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Forget
2. Get Stuck on Stupid
3. Not help someone in dire need
4. Change my being
5. Wait for nothing
6. Captain a Yacht
7. Be the bitch

7 Things In My Life I Am Grateful For
1. Oxygen
2. Loyal Friends
3. Bullet Proof Vests
4. Investment Bankers
5. Differential Equations
6. Freedom
7. Cows

7 Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die
1. Earn my Astronaut wings, and live on Earth
2. Get shot out of a cannon, and live uncharred
3. Find a Soul Mate, and live happily ever after
4. Save a Whale, 1st hand, and live on land
5. Drive in a Formula 1 Race, and live in one piece
6. Know the secret, and live to tell
7. Preserve my DNA for use when cloning historic people is the thing to do and live another day.

7 People I Would Like To See Answer This Stupid List
1. N
2. o
3. b
4. o
5. d
6. y
7. .

2 Comments:

Blogger El Fid said...

So what's your email anyway? Sounds like you'll be in the midst of major moving, but if you can join the boys for chopper's 27th, check this place on the 16th.

1:53 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger dag said...

dagnbrut at gmail dot com

A cabin? I thought you said camping.

4:42 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home