September 03, 2004

New Girlfriend

It may very well be love this time. I mean it. I’ve felt this connection only once before, but she turned out to be a real b’tch. This one is different, gives me Goosebumps inside. You just know when it’s right, things click, you can hang out together, have a good time without a word spoken. She’s considerate, playful and runs a lot so she’s in pretty good shape. She’s French, doesn’t speak a word of English, but that hasn’t hindered the sparks from flying. The only drawbacks are the age difference, 6 years, and the size difference, about a foot and a half.

I just hope she sticks around longer than the last one, or Brutus will get all depressed again. Now if I could only find a woman like that…

4 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Congratulations to the both of them.

9:09 AM, September 07, 2004  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

//Now if I could only find a woman like that…//
But I thought your last girfriend was a… oh, nevermind.

Good luck on the falling in love thing. I highly recommend it. Quick question. Do you speak french?

5:28 PM, September 07, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

Uh, Worldgineer, you do realize I was referring to Brutus, right?

I would undoubtedly require a woman who wlaks upright.

Yes, there are more requirements other than that!

3:52 PM, September 20, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

I speak French, World. I'm curious, are you trying to pawn off your foreign exchange student on dag? That's just wrong, gineer. Just wrong.

11:12 AM, September 21, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home