October 13, 2004

Sleepy dag

Now I wouldn’t classify this as laziness, but someone, one who has both of their eyes open at this moment, might. I slept for 18 hours straight, holy crap. I then got up, ate some grub and went back to bed for 5 hours. WTF. I think my internal ticker got fused to my plentiful strained muscles.

Anyways, I’m trying to figure out the best way to post some pics from my last adventure to AZ. I tried the hello blogger thing like I had done in the past, which I thought worked rather well, but either I’m too tired or a gremlin has taken over the hello interface to my computer. I went to yahoo something or another uploaded a bunch, but then realized they say I can’t share them with the public unless I get the ‘premium account’, well blow me Yahoo.

All I friggin’ want to do is find an easy place to host some friggin’ pics. Damn this shouldn’t be this difficult. I’m going to take a nap. Maybe I’m dreaming this anyway.

I don’t think this will be viewable if you are not a Yahoo troglodyte, but oh well. I didn’t waste a few hours for nothing.

Teapot Singing Scorpion

Nighty nite. And, yes it is nighttime here. I’m not really sure what day it is, but it is dark out.

3 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Like I said... in the corridor. Sleepy sleep. (tucks dag and brutus under the covers)

8:54 AM, October 14, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

You're such a sweetie, tucking brutus in and all...

10:08 AM, October 14, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

He looked tired. : )

3:21 PM, October 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home