October 12, 2004

Recharge

Well, I'm back home. What an adventure. I'll keep it short for now, because I feel like I've been beaten by a bus full of pro wrestlers and my body is going to shutdown for a while and I need to recharge it. I hiked just about every day and my body is completely wiped. No broken bones or concussions, just a lot of good scratches, some firmly secured cacti thorns and a few sunburnt parts.

I'll download and post some adventures and pics when I wake up. It will probably be tomorrow.

And Yes, I did find someone, well something, doing the teapot song.


3 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Sleep well, daggy dear. We'll all be hanging around in the corridor when you wake up.

2:48 PM, October 12, 2004  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

We'll be here. We're always here. Kind of spooky, isn't it?

3:24 PM, October 12, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

Creeps me out. And I'm the one doin' it.

4:15 PM, October 12, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home