September 28, 2004

Ready, Set...

Just about done packing. That took an entire 10 minutes. All there is left to do is check to see that my flight is still on time, shovel some grub into my tummy and get a good night’s rest. I have a feeling this trip will consists of 4-5 hours sleep nights, quite similar to the last one.

Northern Arizona forecast looks great. I fly home on the 12th, unless I just can’t seem to pry myself away from the backcountry. Talk with ya all soon, but I would guess the only place I’ll see a computer will be the sporadic visits to the hotels, if I’m lucky.

Let me know if there are any special pictures you want me to take and I’ll try and keep my eyes out for them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Can you please ask a stranger on the street to sing the teapot song, and take a picture of them during the "here is my spout" part? Thank you.

4:20 PM, September 28, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

Please photograph people. Interesting people. Although you may not be planning to see any. In which case photograph birds, lizards, snakes, bunnies, flowers, rocks, branches, clouds, dunes or sunsets. For me that is. I don't know what other people want...

Have fun! : )

4:21 PM, September 28, 2004  
Blogger dag said...

Worldgineer, now that's a request. I'll make sure not to leave Arizona without it.

k_sra, I think your request will be a bit easier. I should see a fair amount of people, I want to spend a day in the Prescott courthouse square area. Prescott used to be the state capitol a ways back, and if there is a weekend event happening, it's like the wild west. Quite a show. In any event, I'll be sure to get some flora and fauna as they come in my sights.

5:21 PM, September 28, 2004  
Blogger k_sra said...

*sigh* It's not the twelfth, is it? (twiddles thumbs)

3:24 PM, October 07, 2004  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

The 12th? Sheesh, that's a bunch more days of being jealous that he's not working like the rest of us.

5:11 PM, October 07, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home