April 04, 2005

Fucking Diversity

I've noticed out of all the words in the English language, "fuck" has to be one of the most diverse words ever originated. Just think of all the ways it can be used!

"You gotta be fuckin’ shittin me?!" (Shit happens)
"I didn't know whether to fuck, shit, run or go blind" (Confusing situation)
"Fuck Off" (Leave me alone)
“Fuck You! (Fuck You!)
"No, Fuck You!" (Same as above)
"Motherfucker" (Dang it, I screwed up – or Said just before thwacking someone)
"Absofuckinglutely" (Hell yeah!)
"Outfuckingstanding" (When a plan comes together)
"What'a you? a fucking idiot?" (Response to stupidity)
"Fuck" (Your day continually getting worse)
"Dude, did you fucking see that?!" (Unbelievable occurrence – UFO stuff)
"No fuckin’ shit, there I was..." (Can’t believe it happened to you)
"No fuckin’ shit, I was there!" (Witness to monumental historical event)
"You monkeyfucker" (Joking around)
"Lickballs motherfucker!" (Said as you depart rapidly –as in a drag race)


Fuckin' A, there's so many more! Just try it - I bet you can think of many many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home