April 05, 2005

More Quotes

Since they seem to be popular lately, here are a few others I've come a cross lately:

So, should I be offended that you are lying to me, or should I be offended that you think I'm that fucking stupid to believe this bullshit?

That’s more fucked up than a chicken wire kayak.

Your breath is so bad, it could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, BUT rather to SKID In BROADSIDE, completely used up, totally worn out, and SCREAMING "WOW---WHAT A RIDE"!!

You're about as sharp as the cutting edge on a bowling ball.

Jesus loves you but the rest of us think you're an idiot

If breathing were not a brain-stem function you'd be blue and twitching.

Deny everything, admit nothing, and make counter accusations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home